SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition conference is coming in less than 2 weeks
SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition is coming in less than 2 weeks! We can't wait to meet you online on:
- June 14-15: online workshop days
- June 16-17: online conference days
Not registered yet? Here is the full conference schedule, check all the talks scheduled in details on the official conference schedule:
- Fabien Potencier, Symfony founder/project lead, will be speaking at the opening "Keynote" on Thursday June 16th 2022.
- Jérôme Tamarelle, Symfony Core Team member, will tell you what you need to know to "(Re)discover the Symfony Console".
- Jan Schädlich, Lead Developer PHP/Symfony, will present "Demystifying Bundles".
- Laurent VOULLEMIER, Technical Expert, will speak about "An SSO with Keycloak and Symfony".
- Oliver Kossin, Symfony developer, will talk about "SULU - An introduction to a Symfony enterprise CMS".
- Anna Filina, web developer, will speak about "Writing Testable Symfony Apps".
- Denis Brumann, Solutions Architect, will talk about "API-Platform and Symfony's Kernel Events: An in depth look".
- Mathias Arlaud, Developer, will talk about "API Platform, third act..
- Kévin Dunglas, creator of API Platform and Symfony Core Team member, will speak about "Developing a decentralized web application with Symfony and API Platform".
- Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core Team member, will present "What's new in Symfony 6.1?".
- Marcin Czarnecki, Tech Leader, will explain "PHP toolbox - How to improve code quality and deliver faster".
- William Pinaud, PHP Architect, will present "The Single-Page Application Dilemma".
- Alexandre Daubois, Symfony developer, will speak about "Little-known Symfony components that are worth a look".
- Paula Čučuk, Lead Backend Developer, will give a talk entitled "When you get lost in API testing".
- Titouan Galopin, Symfony Core Team member, will give a talk about "Symfony and open source at the service of society".
- Sherri Wheeler, Full-stack PHP/JS developer, will talk about "Controlling Smart Light Bulbs with Symfony Console and PHP".
- Łukasz Chruściel, Sylius Core Team Lead, will talk about "How to optimize background processes - when Sylius meets Blackfire".
- Ryan Weaver, Symfony Core Team member, Lead of its documentation and Tutorial Storyteller, will detail "Symfony UX: New Components, Live Twig & More Updates!".
Book your online conference ticket now! Stay home and enjoy the international Symfony conference!
Or book your online workshop or combo workshop and conference ticket now! We organized several workshops on June 14-15: either a 2-day workshop or several 1-day workshops that you'll need to select to create your customized workshop combo. Discover the workshop topics and get trained on Symfony and its ecosystem before the conference:
- Symfony 5/6: the fast track: 2-day workshop on June 14 and 15, hosted by Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core Team member.
- Knowing your state machines - Symfony Workflow: 1-day workshop on June 14, hosted by Tobias Nyholm, Symfony Core Team member.
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony: 1-day workshop on June 14, hosted by Jan Schädlich, Lead Developer PHP/Symfony.
- Symfony Security in Depth: 1-day workshop on June 14, hosted by Ryan Weaver, Symfony Core Team member, Lead of its documentation.
- Test Driven Development The Right Way: 1-day workshop on June 15, hosted by Diego Aguiar, Web developer.
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps: 1-day workshop on June 15, hosted by Jérôme Vieilledent, DevRel Engineer Blackfire.
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns: 1-day workshop on June 15, hosted by Benjamin Zaslavsky, Developper and Trainer.
Don't miss the Summer Edition of the international online SymfonyWorld event, organized in English and 100% online! All talks replay will be available at the end of the conference.
See you very soon online!