A Week of Symfony #635 (25 February - 3 March 2019)
This week, the upcoming Symfony 4.3 version deprecated the Role and SwitchUserRole classes. In addition, a new component to compose MIME messages and a new HttpClient component were introduced. Lastly, the SymfonyLive Brasil 2019 conference opened its Call for Papers and its registrations.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 16 pull requests were merged (13 in code and 3 in docs) and 51 issues were closed (47 in code and 4 in docs). Excluding merges, 15 authors made 9,077 additions and 520 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- bb90359: [HttpKernel] fixed the merging of cache directives in HttpCache/ResponseCacheStrategy
- c8d6dec: [Validator] updated the Latvian translations
- 3af6406: [Security] removed non-existing parameters for LogoutUrlGenerator calls
- e73f70a: [FrameworkBundle] removed eval() from KernelShutdownOnTearDownTrait
- 675c458: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed long route name visibility in debug toolbar
- d2e9a70: [Security] deprecated the Role and SwitchUserRole classes
- 91c5b14: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed row update on finish ajax request
- 9d578bd: Introduced a new MIME component
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
Upcoming Symfony Events
Call to Action